Somadha is a cloud based, integrated, all-in-one business management software that offers a range of business applications that form a complete suite of enterprise management applications targeting companies of all sizes. Somadha includes CRM, Website/e-Commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse, inventory, and project management applications. The main components of Somadha are the OpenObject framework, and about 65 core modules. The system is very flexible to customize.
Somadha provides an integrated and continuously updated view of core business processes using common databases maintained by a database management system. Somadha tracks business resources- cash, raw materials, production capacity- and the status of business commitments: sales orders, purchase orders, payroll etc. Somadha makes up the system to share data among departments like manufacturing, purchase, sales, accounting, etc. Thus Somadha ensures efficient information flow among all business functions and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
Core Advantages of Somadha:
The fundamental advantage of Somadha is an integrated businesses process that saves time & cost, and helps management to make decisions faster and with. Tasks that benefit from this integration include:
- Sales forecasting- that allows inventory optimization.
- Chronological history of every transaction through relevant data compilation in every area of operation.
- Order tracking, from acceptance through fulfillment
- Revenue tracking, from invoice through cash receipt
- Matching purchase orders (what was ordered), inventory receipts (what arrived), and costing (what the vendor invoiced)
Somadha centralize business data, which:
- Eliminates the need to synchronize changes between multiple systems—consolidation of finance, marketing, sales, human resource, and manufacturing applications
- Brings legitimacy and transparency to each bit of statistical data
- Facilitates standard product naming/coding
- Provides a comprehensive enterprise view (no "islands of information"), making real–time information available to management anywhere, any time to make proper decisions
- Protects sensitive data by consolidating multiple security systems into a single structure
Technical Benefits Provided by Somadha
- Somadha improves quality and efficiency of the business. By keeping a company's internal business processes running smoothly, Somadha can lead to better outputs that may benefit the company, such as in customer service and manufacturing.
- Somadha supports upper level management by providing information for decision making.
- Somadha creates a more agile company that adapts better to change. It makes a company more flexible and less rigidly structured so organization components operate more cohesively, enhancing the business- internally and externally.
- Somadha improves data security. It offers a common control system, that ensures zero percent risk of organizational data compromizing.
- Somadha provides increased opportunities for collaboration. Data takes many forms in the modern enterprise like documents, files, forms, audio and video, emails. Often, each data medium has its own mechanism for allowing collaboration. Somadha provides a collaborative platform that lets employees spend more time collaborating on content rather than mastering the learning curve of communicating in various formats across distributed systems.
It's Somadha, it's Solution, it's here to accelerate growth...!!!